Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: Code blue!

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I swear, I aint got 'em! Nice doggy. Must be the mints. Doggies love mints, you know.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok..wazza goofball????

  3. #23
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I seriously don't know...but it sounds hilarious and the first time I heard it...me ex father in law said the same thing about some teenagers that came racing down his country road on ATV's
    He said "LORDY LOOK AT THEM BOYS ALL HOPPED UP ON GOOFBALLS" I still get tickled everytime I hear it!!! I think however it has to do with dope!!!!

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm not sure about the exact etymology (ask an actual American) but it refers to being high on valium. Valium, or goofballs, is often referred to with "hepped up on" or "whacked up on", but I think the first is funnier.

    Here endeth the lesson.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OH WELL **** IN THAT CASE I DEMAND MY GOOFBALLS NOW!!!

  6. #26
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    maybe you just misunderstood...p[erhaps the atv riders were wizzing over a golf course,,,and it is golfballs they were looking for...*grinning*

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *Choking*

    Nurse, get the Extractor 2000. We've got another golfball related clog.
    How do they get them in there?
    No, not the ****** extractor. The other one!
    Oh, wow, gosh, it's being sterilized as we speak.
    There's no time to lose, this man is choking! Sir! Sir! Blink once if you want us to help you with this recently used ****** extractor, or blink twice if you'd rather suffocate.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you watch too much ER or Greys don't you???

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nah, that's just crazy talk. You're not very lucid, and incoherent. And unresponsive. Let's get a CBC, Chem-7 and a tox screen, mm-kay?

  10. #30
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    no no ...he watches too much tv and old movies..and he actually remembers them...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •